Category Archives for "Used Cars Oswego IL"
It feels like yesterday that your son or daughter was taking their first steps, and last month they walked across the graduation stage! Although college feels like the most likely next step, making sure that they get there safely is often not a priority. Making sure that our new college students have a safe vehicle to travel in puts our minds at ease. Here are some things to think about when purchasing that vehicle for them:
1. Be sure to be informed about the vehicle that you are purchasing. Go in with some research for the vehicle. You can research the competitive prices and information on Autotrader, Kelley blue book, and nada.com. The more knowledgeable you are about your purchase, the less likely you will be to pay more than you need to for it!
2. What will the vehicle primarily be used for? A brand new vehicle for a new college student may not be the best purchase. Remember a vehicle starts depreciating in value the moment you drive it off the lot. So practical vehicles for young drivers would be low maintenance, and dependable vehicles. Trucks don’t make the most ideal purchases since they are bigger and often have terrible gas mileage.
3. If buying used, remember to research the history of the vehicle. Go to the website: VehicleHistory.gov (the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System). Also make sure to read about “lemon laws” in your state. It never hurts to be informed!
4. Make sure not to commit yourself or your student to more than 15-20% of your monthly budget on the vehicle. This includes the car payment, insurance, gas, repairs, registration fees and maintenance. You never want to get yourself into a situation that you cannot afford. So 15-20% of your income is a good standard.
5. Don’t forget that a lot of students may be eligible for good student discounts on insurance plans, and also safe driver discounts. Anyway to save some money, is great!
So enjoy those steps around your now empty home, knowing that you have made smart choices on your new college student’s vehicle. Nothing is better than having peace of mind!
2008 BMW X3 with 107,876 miles – $9995
This 2008 BMW X3 has the following highlights:
Further info about this vehicle:
Please contact us today for more information about this vehicle.
39E Stonehill Rd.
Oswego, IL 60543
At AutoSmart, we carry a great selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs at competitive prices in Oswego, IL, and our knowledgeable sales team ensures that each and every one of our customers receives the high quality service that they deserve. We’re committed to providing you with a hassle-free car buying experience, while also providing you with the peace of mind that you received a fair deal on a great used vehicle. All of our used cars, trucks, and SUVs are safety-checked by ASE certified mechanics.
Whether you’re looking for your next new or used car, or a pre-owned vehicle trade-in appraisal, we are here to help! We have over 30 years of experience in the automotive industry, and our company was created to provide consumers with a hassle-free car buying experience.
We offer the best vehicle consignment service in the area. Upon consignment, we’ll inspect your vehicle and advise you if the vehicle requires any repairs or cosmetic work to improve its value. Put our extensive automotive experience and dedication to work for you!
We are highly skilled at helping our clients choose the right vehicle; whether it’s an entire fleet of vans for your business, or a safe and reliable car. We’ll locate your vehicle and negotiate with the automobile dealer, arrange for inspections, and oversee the entire vehicle purchase transaction.
We provide a full range of professional auto appearance services for our customers in Oswego Illinois, such as auto detailing, window tinting, clear bra installation, and paintless dent repair and removal. We look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive appearance needs soon, so contact us today and allow us to put our extensive experience and dedication to work for you!